ARTISTIC CURRICULUM VITAE
- Born in Kronsegg near Langenlois, Lower Austria.
- Musical education:
Studies at the Vienna University of Music (MDW), Lied master class with Prof. Erik Werba, further studies with Prof. Rudolf Holtenau, KS Renate Holm and KS Arthur Korn.
- Sung parts:
– Erster Fremder (Vetter aus Dingsda von E. Künnecke, director Roland Geyer in Amstetten: 10times),
– Nuredin (Der betrogenen Kadi, by Chr. W. Gluck, Perchtoldsdorf: one time),
– Die böse 7 (A. Blechinger, Vienna, Konzerthaus, one time),
– Sou Chong (Land des Lächelns, AK NÖ, Stadttheater Baden, Alte Frankfurter Oper, Antwerpen: 15 times),
– Alfred (Fledermaus by Johann Strauss, Opera Rostock, 10 times),
– Sigmund (Walküre, in various German opera houses: 7 times).
- Cooperation with orchestras:
Niederösterreiches Tonkünstlerorchester, Staatsphilharmonie Rheinland-Pfalz, Südwestfunk-Rundfunkorchester Baden-Baden (conductor Peter Falk), Norddeutsche Philharmonie, Symphonic Orchestra Bad Reichenhall, Stadttheater Baden, Frankfurt Symphony Orchestra, Slovak-Philharmonic Orchestra, Thüringer Philharmonic Orchestra, etc.
- Concert activities:
As opera, operetta and lieder singer in opera houses and Theaters in Austria and internationally (mostly with own moderation):
in Vienna, Salzburg, Dublin (TV), Rostock, Berlin, Heidelberg, Lüdenscheid, Ludwigshafen, Bad Reichenhall, Gent, Rüsselsheim, Antwerp, Baden near Vienna, etc.
Tenor part in the 9th symphony of L. v. Beethoven (Sender Freies Berlin, 1999), Stabat Mater (Rossini: 2 times in Vienna) and Dvořák (1 time in Přibram, Tschech Republik); Te Deum (A. Bruckner and G. Bizet), Missa in Gloria (Puccini), Die Schöpfung (J. Haydn); all in Vienna (Großer Saal Konzerthaus, resp. Musikverein, etc.)
- Television and radio appearances, recordings:
partially live, on ORF, Irish Television, TV-N3; on Belgian Radio, Radio Cologne, Radio Stephansdom in Vienna, etc.)
- CD with opera-, operetta arias and duets
(Bad Reichenhall Philharmonic Orchestra, November 2000).
- Opera CD: 2011 (“Reminszenzen”)
- Videos with songs and premieres, concert videos
- Constant performances with the singer ensemble “Neues Künstlerforum” with Opera- and Operetta concerts at the Vienna Festival weeks, in Lower Austria (Korneuburg, Perchtoldsdorf, etc.); in Bad Tatzmannsdorf and in the other federal provinces.
- Lieder recitals:
(Schubert, Schumann, Brahms and Richard Strauss 2006, 2007, among others 1998 and 2008 in Pörtschach, from 2009: more and more in Vienna.
-2018: An die ferne Geliebte-Beethoven in the Palais Palais Lobkowitz),
-2019: The Winterreise-Schubert in Mozarthaus Vienna)
Concerts in Lower Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, for more details see homepage!
- Since 1989:
Management of the chamber music series of the NEUE KÜNSTLERFORUM (6-8 concerts per year at the highest level), among others with the participation of international prize-winning ensembles and members of the Vienna Philharmonic, at all: 190, see: homepage.
- Since 2004:
Member of the jury for Lied and chamber music at the International Brahms Competition in Pörtschach
- and since 2006:
Member of the jury at the Nico Dostal singing competition in Korneuburg
- and from 2011:
Management of the competition and redesign of the website with a prominent international jury, see homepage
Launch of the Prof. Ernst Lintner Vocal Studio in Vienna.
- July 2013: three-week master class in Beijing:
Vocal technique, interpretation of songs and operas
- December 8, 2013:
Memorial Concert Richard Wagner at the Rüsselsheim Opera House in Germany.
- February 9, 2014:
Concert at the Alte Oper in Frankfurt
– Awarding of the professional title of Professor by Federal President Dr. Heinz Fischer in March 2011 for special cultural achievements in the cultivation of young instrumental musicians and singers.
– Winner of the Golden Robert Stolz Medal for Services to the Music of Robert Stolz, awarded by Mrs. Einzi Stolz in 1997.